Tonight, David and I had a date! It was so fun! We are trying to save money and not go out and do things as often.. so, tonight was a special treat. I bought David tickets to a Rockets game for Valentine's Day, and a new Rockets t-shirt for both of us. I was so excited this morning when I got to put on my very cool red, Houston Rockets shirt. It has just been waiting in the closet, tags and all for this special day! :)
Anyway, so the day started with a little mall shopping... mostly window shopping except for a sweet dress for little Sariyah, and a free pair of undies from Victoria's Secret (man do I love getting those coupons in the mail!).. After the mall, we went to Best Buy where David was able to buy a pretty new movie for $5, due to 2 coupons that he got through email!! Way to go us!! Saving money!!! I LOVE COUPONS!! (don't laugh at me Rachel.. don't).
After Best Buy, my honey drove us to Texas Children's Hospital to visit little Sariyah and Jocelyn... bless her little heart.. Sariyah is 2 months old, and has a feeding tube due to some complications in her home before she came into foster care to live with Jocelyn.. Last night, that little sweetie pulled her feeding tube out and landed her back into Texas Children's Hospital (where she has spent the last 2 weeks). SO! David and I went to visit her and give her the new dress and a Book of Firsts scrapbook that I made for her this morning. She is such a sweet baby girl... and thankfully, mommy and baby are back at home tonight because her feeding tube finally decided to cooperate!
Ok, so, then we headed to the Toyota Center for the big game!! I was so excited! I had my shirt, he had his shirt.. they matched.. we were ready to go!! We found parking close to the center, and it was only $10! Which was great! Then we walked only about 1 block, and were in the Toyota Center! I love going to games! It is such a fun atmosphere!! We found our seats, got a $8.50 chicken finger basket (well 2, one for each of us), and a $5.75 souveiner cup! What an expensive dinner... $22.50 for chicken fingers!! Oh well! It came with honey mustard, it was worth it! :) So, we sat down, and ate and took everything in.. And then the game started.. and it was such a good game!! I loved every second of it! The end of every quarter was so intense... and everytime, T-Mac would shoot a 3 pointer and we would be in the lead! I LOVED IT! I cheered!!! It was so fun! And David just loves basketball, and so I loved sharing that time with him. I love hearing him get so upset when the referees call something he disagrees with.. it is so cute..
Anyway.. I know this post has nothing to do with the wedding.. but it has everything to do with the man I love. Oh, and by the way, the Rockets won. They scored like 110 points. It was magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i think yall should have fiance fun night all the time because i love the name!!!
Post a Comment