Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Weekend.. In Pictures


Rachel is here!!! She flew all the way from Dallas on a bumpy flight with a whistling man to see me! This is Friday night after we got home, before we ate stuffed crust pizza.. yummm.
















Saturday began early at 9:30am.. we were out the door, on a mission to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses...


and one for the flower girl too.. Of course.











We ended up finding the most beautiful dress, pictured on the lovely Rachel. The dress will be in chocolate brown, not this color though. Other (bridal) pictures were taken at this time, but will not be posted.. We do not want the groom to be to sneak a peek!




Then, we headed to The Dessert Gallery to try some potential wedding cake...











It was good.




















Next, we headed to Brucette's, where I found the most perfect shoes.. And got called "baby" a million times by Jimmy "The Cajun". (these shoes will be dyed "diamond white" to match my dress perfectly)



After a very long day.. David came over and we went to Mountasia! Melanie joined us.. and introduced a very cool putt-putt golf move, which she will never live down. This picture is Rachel and I in a cave while putt-putting.. What a great weekend!!
I wish every weekend was Rachel weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i too wish every weekend was rachel weekend!!!! :)

Jocelyn said...

I really, really like your shoes. AND that picture of EmmyKate in her flowergirl dress... how precious is that?!?! She looks like such an angel! And just by the way- if you ever need someone to help try wedding cake for you (since every weekend sadly cannot be a rachel weekend) I would definately sacrifice my petite figure to help you out!! heehee