Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's Past My Bedtime...

It's way past my bedtime (it's only 10:55pm, by the way), and I just have some random thoughts that I thought would be good to post.

Okay, random thought #1: I am going to be very tired at 4:45 in the morning when it's time to get up to go work out at the YMCA. Why am I waking up at 4:45 in the morning every Monday/Wednesday/Friday to work out?? Please reference previous post, and the several wishes that I would lose weight.

Random thought #2: Everytime I look at my wedding guest list, I automatically freak out. Currently, there are 211 people on that list. Only 200 people can attend the reception, or we get fined $1000 bucks, and our reception gets shut down. But, how in the world do you erase people off of the list??? It's terrible. Everytime I look at someone's name and think about erasing it, I just feel terribly guilty.

Random thought #3: We are seriously considering Puerto Rico for our honeymoon. WOOOOOOO!!!! My mom knows a travel agent, and she is going to do some pricing for us, and hopefully we'll be able to afford to go. And, no passpost required. Yes!!

Random thought #4: My engagement ring is somehow like burning my finger. It's quite weird. And some people have told me to take it off for awhile. No, I will not. I refuse. I will just have this weird, burnt, dry looking place under my ring. That's okay.

Random thought #5: The lady who is making our cake topper sent me swatches of material for me to choose which one I like best. It's so exciting!!!!!

Random thought #6: I bought a new James Patterson book tonight at WalMart. It's one of his "love" stories, like Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas. This one is called "Sundays at Tiffany's".. I'm pretty excited.

Random thought #7: Somehow, my new position at work, has turned me into a non-friend. Let me explain... I don't keep in touch with anyone, but David and my Mom. It's terrible.. and this needs to be reversed. So, Rachel, Jocelyn, please do not think I hate you. I love you dearly..and you are my friends... I just don't know what it is.. the non-phone-contact has just evolved when I started this new position..

Random thought #8: This weekend my Dad turns 51.. wow!! He is getting so old!! We are going out to celebrate on Saturday, I'm pretty excited for him to open my gift.. it's pretty great.

Random thought #9: I ate dinner at Chipotle tonight for the second time in my entire life.. and it was super good and tasty. I had a burrito in a bowl. It was great.. and some guacamole... man you gotta love guacamole.

And last but certainly not least, random thought #10: I believe that shopping for dressy sandals you can wear to work might be the closest thing to torture. I hate it, and I can not find dressy sandals for work for the life of me.

Oh, and PS - It's almost been a year since I've graduated college.. WEIRD!!!!!

4 comments:

thehirschgang said...

4:45am to work out?! my, you're more dedicated then I'd ever be! That's insane! Though, I know I worked out like crazy before we got married. Be careful- I had lost so much weight after my last dress fitting, that my wedding dress was loose!
Your guest list is fine- they won't all come. You automatically count off 20% of the guests for planning. Don't freak out unless you have a bunch more.
Puerto Rico...woohoo! That sounds romantic!
I can't believe you've graduated college a year ago! That's craziness!
I've been thinking of you two a lot these days, praying for you.
Love you!

taiwandanielle said...

Everytime I read your blog, I can hear your voice in my head reading it to me. I love it. I can't believe that you will be Mrs. Griffith in such a short time. We need to catch up, but from what I can tell from your post, you are crazy busy. I think of you often! I miss you!
PS I love this blog. It is so nice to be able to just read about your life!

Jocelyn said...

First- Yes it is the shirt you bought for him and it is one of my favorites in his very large wardrobe- he's worn it many times. Second- I was going to say the same thing about your guest list- not all 211 people will come. Third- I want to see the swatches for your cake topper. Which leads to Fourth- we are looking forward to seeing you next week too... finally after like months (heehee)

Caty said...

The same thing happened to me with my true love waits ring...it started burning my finger this year, and I still can't wear it. Maybe it's a chemical thing? I don't know.