Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's Almost Here.

In one week from today, I will be a Mrs.

One week from today, the wedding will be over. David and I will wake up together in a hotel, and get ready to leave for our honeymoon. One week from today, all of my planning, stressing and anxiety will all be left behind, and I will be a wife.

It's crazy how fast all of this happened. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited and can't wait to see everything come together and see friends that I have not seen in awhile. But, wow.. how did it get here so fast?!!!

To all of you coming to the wedding.. I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) you are up way to early on a Sunday...way to early...

2) I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i told Pedro last night "i am so excited for this wedding, it's kinda weird." :)

3) yayayayayayay!!!!