I have really been struggling the past couple of days at work. It seems like I can never do anything right, or good enough for someone else. I have been really been down, and even fighting back tears. This morning was a repeat of yesterday afternoon, and I thought, oh geez, please not this all over again today. So, I took a little break, and went to a co-worker, and asked her to pray for me. She encouraged me, and took my hands, and prayed that I would remember that I am a child of God, and that my self-worth comes from Him.
I felt better. Headed to my desk and visited crosswalk.com to read a devotional. Well, sure enough, the devotional would talk about the same thing! Read it here. Specifically, it talks about how as women, we have the "I'm not good enough" mentality, which is what has been beating me down the past couple of days. But, I am good enough! The devotional reads, "You are enough and have been equipped and empowered to do everything that God has called you to do." What a statement, and an encouragement to get through not only today, but through life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank you for sharing this and reminding us (me) of our worth and value... we are daughters of God... and we ARE good enough, we're GREAT enough!
Post a Comment