Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Drip

July 4th, David and I noticed that our carpet and wall was wet. We figured out that our air conditioner is leaking. We called the apartment maintenance emergency number and they came out to fix it. They "fixed it", only to come back a couple of hours later to "fix" it again. Sunday night I went to bed hearing water drip-drop from our air conditioner unit. Monday, they came out, and fixed it again, for real this time... yeah, right. It is still leaking today. Our downstairs neighbor came up to our apartment tonight to tell us it's leaking through to her apartment. Joy. So, maintenance came, again, and said they would be back out tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. I am so annoyed with this leak, I decided to take a picture, so that you could see just how terrible it looks..

It's time to move.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Oh how annoying!! YUCK! Hope it gets sorted out for REAL soon!