It's been such a good musical day for me. Ha! Seriously, though.. I was looking on iTunes, I found Roger Cullins! He led worship at Houston's First Baptist when I started going there (and also went to my alma mater, Howard Payne!) and I just LOVE his music and the way he leads worship! I was SO excited that this song was on the album! I was singing all the way down 59 on my way home! You can see the video of You Saved Me below.. ooooh, soo good!!
Tonight, American Idol & Glee were on!! My husband was so wonderful and let me watch both of them!! We only have one TV in the house, so we mostly watch what he wants to.. but Tuesday nights are mine! :)
I love Lee Dewyze & Crystal Bowersox... and they did not cease to amaze me tonight!! Can't wait until tomorrow night for the results!!
And, possibly the most exciting musical news of all... MOMMA MIA is coming to Houston May 2011!! Every year around Mother's Day, me & my sisters take my Mom to see a musical, and we make a day out of it. To read about this year's musical trip to see In the Heights click here. We all LOVE Momma Mia the movie and even my 4 year old neice, EmmyKate knows all of the words to all the songs.. I can hardly wait to buy the tickets! I talked to Mom tonight, and we decided that EmmyKate is going to go with us! It'll be her first Off-Broadway Musical!
Hope your Tuesday had a perfect tune too.. ha ha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I keep wanting to watch Glee, but always forget about it. Maybe they will have it on NetFlix soon. And I can't wait to take EmmyKate to see Mamma Mia. She is going to love it!
Post a Comment