Friday, October 16, 2009

Whew... What a Week

We've had quite a week!
Last Thursday we began moving from our first apartment to our new apartment (within the same complex). It definitely was exciting and was full of lots of bumps in the road. But, we are now in the apartment, and settled and it already feels homey!
We also celebrated our FIRST ANNIVERSARY!! It was very low-key. I woke up Sunday, October 11th feeling pretty cruddy. So, we just kind of hung around the house.. We did go to lunch and dinner.. but, we really just spent time together.


David eating cake..

Me eating cake..

The candle that we created on our wedding day!
We finally lit in on our anniversary!

The cake before we ate..
The cake after we ate!
AND, to top everything off.. we found out that my sister,
Jennifer is having a baby BOY!!!
Yippee!!!! I can't believe we are going to have a boy in our family!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe it either! I love little boy stuff now!